PMP Certification All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies, PMP Certification All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies in Delhi, PMP Certification Delhi
PMP Certification all-in-one desk reference for dummies is a nine in 1 book for PMP certification written by Cynthia Snyder Stack pole. It consists of 864 pages or 13 MB it helps you to prepare as best as possible to take the PMP certification exam. The most admired project management certification existing is PMP certification, but at the same time it’s a very hard certification to get hold of, along with each and every demanding needs for the certification. That’s the place where this PMP Certification All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies comes into action. Filled with priceless and important data and information for undertaking the examination, the 9 books just under one cover includes each and everything from the certification examination, its procedure, etc. This assists an individual to gather information for the PMP certification application and registering to undertake the examination, over and above studying for the most important parts of the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge), and re-examine questions. One thousand sheets of brand new, innovative, and totally current complete content have been arranged to show a relationship with the a variety of domains of the test needs.
PMP Certification all-in-one desk reference for dummies serves as a single source for each and every thing associated to PMP certification examination, from registering for the certification to undertaking the examination to getting confidence with the domains of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) that are essential to be PMP certified.
Assists you to find the way through each and every domain of the PMBOK such as cost management, communications management, quality management, integration management, risk management, human resources management, procurement management, time management and scope management. Gives you comprehensive exposure of the challenging PMP certification needs and a huge collection of preparation questions. It also includes a CD-ROM that consists of completely customizable test preparation software.
The PMP Certification all-in-one desk reference for dummies covers following fields under 9 books:-
1. PMP foundation- Under this an individual learns about how to clear PMP exam, foundation of project management, project cycles, organisational structures, etc.
2. Starting off right- Under this an individual learns about what exactly a project is, Identifying Project Stakeholders, Chartering Your Project.
3. Planning scope and schedule- Under this an individual studies defining project scope, creating your schedule.
4. Planning Cost, Quality, Human Resources, and Communication- Under this an individual studies Estimating the Price Tag, Planning for Quality, etc.
5. Planning for Risks, Procurement, and Integration- Under this you study how to Identifying What Could Go Wrong, Constructing the Project Management Plan.
6. Managing Your Project- Under this you study about Executing Your Project and Assuring Quality, Managing the People Side of Your Project, Getting the Word Out to Stakeholders and Contractors.
7. Controlling Change, Scope, Schedule, and Cost- Under this you study Controlling Project Scope, schedule, Cost and Using Earned Value
8. Controlling Quality, Risks, and Contracts- Under this you learn Controlling Quality, Managing Your Risks and Procurements, etc.
9. Closing Your Project and the Code of Ethics- Under this you study about ending your project, PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
With this book in your book shelf, you will study to find the way the different needs that will put you on your line of attack to become a PMP certified professional.